Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day =)

Have to go sku on Valentine's Day?!!!
what the??
haha.okay okay la.can sot a bit with my classmates.
LOL.

yea.going to Nan Hwa band concert today.
7.20pm yian theng come and fetch me to kar mun's house.
that gal 7.05 only wake up.
so when we reach she still eating her rice.
and then wei hua oso come liao.
late lo kar mun~~
then..my 2 form2 juniors call me one by one to ask me where's the place.
swt.i oso dunno lar...
at last kar mun brought her plate into the car to eat.
hahaha.
we 8.05 only reach ar.
late liao.shi yi say must run three rounds only can go in.
hahaha.funny shi yi.
T_T sit at second last row.
but it's still a very good performance la.
bu kui is nan hwa.haha.

yea~my dear got go oso.
haha.gave him present.
and lepak a bit with him when break.
and keep taking pics.
take..yii?why blur de??
take again..yii?still blur??!
take..take..take..
take liao many many..
hahaha..

saw many frenz ah that day.
very happy.take pics with all of them.
first is ke min jie,sean and jian wei.
and then dunno who..she just said 'hi.' i dunno who she is leh..
and then 'i add u in friendster.'ohh?still dunno.really xiang noe is who..
den is yu kee from st xavier,penang.
and then is lenglui min xin from nan hwa.
and then is jenson oso from nan hwa.
and then saw choon wing kor,boon kang and boon jie didi.
aiya.din take dao pic with boon jie.
haiyo~
cos kar mun fetching me home again.
her dad come liao.T_T

reach home lu.
at night dear call me.
i think he quite touched with the present.
cos he say''你做么要弄到我想哭的?''
and then''谢谢你老婆!''
haha.he asked me if i got regret being with him.
sha sha de laogong.of course not la.
haha.lurv u~!!^_^

it's a happy valentine's day.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment