Monday, February 16, 2009

16/2

today installation ar.
wahsei.dunno why the tweety bird dun let us sit down.
damn tired u noe?
just because u like to stand....
ms foong di sana pula..dunno is giving speech or ceramah..
so freaking long..aiyo..
and then i heard something she said.
and i suddenly feel like saying to tweety bird:''Excuse me,do u mind not scold everytime u open ur mouth?Can u stop insulting us?If u dun respect us,then i'm afraid i cant bring myself to respect u.''
haha.of course i wouldnt dare to say in front of her la.
later will kena more than just scolding.
(dun scold so much la.i think that's why u very fast old.aihs.must love ur skin u noe??)
everyone oso geram her.ke lian...

after installation din go back to class at all.
after eat straight go prac.
about 12.15 only go back to class.
missed Bio lessons.T_T

and then.practice again.
my juniors men..
hope u all seng ding d la.
work harder.
u all can do it de!!

walau.very long din feel as tired as today liao.
really have to drag myself everywhere.
at last~my wonderful bed..
hahaha.sis had to shout to wake me up.(as usual actually.lol.)
tml got rehearsal again le.wuwu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment