Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24.6 Happy Birthday to me.xD

Ta-da.The birthday girl.


















Today is my big day.
I was sad in the first few hours.Cried a bit. Cos my bf fell asleep and didn't find me!>.< Then.He woke up at 3something and called me.@_@
Which is why i went to school with bengkak eyes.

So,i spent a good part of the day in band room.
Firstly to clean it up,getting sweaty dragging stuff across the room and up the stairs,and sweeping the stairs,then practise,then get ready for the rakaman.
arghh.
Mum brought me to Beacon Point for lunch.The hot chocolate is so yummy!!











And at night,my dad cooked maggi mee with sausges and egg for me.

Yum.Thanks dad.Although it's all dry cos i bathed too slowly.Haha.

I wanna say a big
THANKS for everyone who has wished me.=)
*~My family~*
-my mum
-my sis
-sis's boyfriend nai shyan korkor
-cousin bao ling
-cousin pei jean
-cousin jeffrey
-my godfather and family
*~My lougong dear~*
*~All my 5s5 classmates~*
*~My god family~*
-bryan bro
-zeon kor
-andrew
-yap choun liang
-ke min jie
-boon jie di
-sean di
-jeremy di
-hui chi mama
-wai sian daddy
*~My band mates~*
-may theng
-huiyun
-foo yi wen
-angel
-claudia
-pui yi
-eunice
-wei hua
-wei kei
-mei ying
-kar mun
-yian theng
-jia yin
-fenny
-yik mun
-alixia
-vivian lee
-sei hwui
-yee min
*~other friends~*
-quan de
-lim dao sheng
-hai teng
-jenson
-jason lim
-jiann yao
-wen loong
-yan lin

-pui yan
-jeremy chew
-jason ng
-jiunn hong
-choon tyng
-chloe
-sophia
-kenji
-ming fei
*~people i don't know~*
-janice
-dinesh
-james
-ng kok chin
-chee wai
-welson
-wei herr

-michael chong

I also wanna thank those who gave me presents:
*~mum(new bag)
*~sis(shades)











*~godfather(bread+chocolate+angpao)








*~hui chi ah ma and wai sian daddy(pink dolphin doll)












*~wen-yi zai(chocolates)










*~vivian(a dunno-what-animal keychain)

*~may theng(a four-leaf-clover globe)
*~pui yi(a teddy bear)

*~my beloved lougong(a couple ring.my fav!!^^)

Don't know if i've left out anyone.But all the same,thanks and i love you all!!muahx!!

4 comments:

  1. you left shyan out....awwwww....he's gonna be devastated...=p...i go tell him first..*evil*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!
    happy birthday ya..
    and so sorry err
    i drop your present today :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>sis and shyan korkor
    cos when i wrote this post he hasn't wish me yet ma.now add liao!!hahaha..

    >>sui cheng
    nvm la.din break oso me.hehe.thanks ya=)

    ReplyDelete