Friday, June 12, 2009

Siao people..=.=

Just why do i have to meet so many people with mental problems??

See,here's a guy in friendster that i don't know.
You look at his profile already can see he's a really self-loving person.(note:the abnormal self-loving type.)
Nah.Here's his profile url:
http://profiles.friendster.com/67270327

Alright then.One day he sent such a comment to me(please remember that i don't know this guy and didn't have any form of contact with him at all before):
hello...although ur look very 7 sohai but i won't mind...everyone say i'm handsome but.....i ALWAYS THINK I'M~haix...very hard to be ugly...walk on streets everyone looking at me...sometimes girls wan signature and phone no. from me...do u wan??anyway the ugly ppl i'm talking about is u~U SHIT!

Okay la.This is my reply:
ei.do i even noe u ar?
did i ask ur opinion of me?
and i dun give a d*mn for ur signature and phone no.
self-perasan-ing ppl.

Then.He replied me:
deng..u lok at mirror la.hu wan u wo..my opinion is 4 ur own gud...go cut botak la.mayb wil b beta geh..

I got really really angry at this piece of human nonsence:
deng urself la.
did i ever say got ppl wan me?
too bad for u lo.cos really got ppl wan me.
u look at the mirror urself la.
sam mm sik chat scold ppl wor.
if u think ur opinion is even important u're soo wrong.
i tell u.u cut jor botak still will same like gam.
still no ppl wan!!

I read my comments before i approve them,so naturally i didn't approve these mental stuff.
However,i didn't delete them(for prove ma xD) so whoever wanna see just tell me.
I'm waiting to see what this stupid guy's gonna reply.
Or should i just ignore him?He don't really deserve my attention.
Actually i feel myself kinda childish for arguing with him.But i really very angry and mo ming qi miao ma.
Hmm...how?

4 comments:

  1. hey!i went to see his profile and OMG!star face? worr?more like shit face la.memang memalukan kaum lelaki sahaja.XD.why u so many ppl kacau de?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should've ignored him in the first place and not reply any of his comments.. sometimes there's these kinda weirdo-s in the world..

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoik....y dat guy so BIAN TAI wan....i viewed his profile edi...so so so so YONG SUI lorrr......wat handsome wor....wanna vomit ....UEKKK!!!!hey....ignore him leh....maybe he really SIAO SIAO dai ah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. > audrey
    haha.i seriously don't know.

    >claudia
    hahaha.noe la noe la.ur 'someone' is the best ma.lol.

    >sis
    haha.yea.maybe i should.

    >mee juen
    hahahaha.maybe maybe.

    actually maybe he is played by ppl who hated him.maybe they put his pic there and cheong sui his profile.hmmm.i didn't think of that until ytd when ah mai said so.den kenji oso.hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete