Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Band Camp (March 2009)


One word to describe overall--memorable.


haha.quite syok this camp.
very happy cos feel closer with many ppl,both juniors and seniors.
haha.my junior(yee min) jao cham la.let me bully..
this call training okay?
hahaha.and used 贱招 make her sleep.very berkesan!
cos she keep talking with alixia.
so i sit in front of them.
den after i leave very quietly they tot i still there so dun dare talk.
den at last fall asleep le!!
wahahaha..
and vivian actually manja with me.i was like O.O
haha.vivian and yee min ar.
ntg oso let me say dao got thing.
and that yee min so fa sum.vivian,alixia and another i forgot who liao.
aihs.really....

hmm.the hall so very the cold.every night oso wake up.
den last night when i wake eunice up to go toilet..
she look at me and ask me "you wanna play song?warm up de?"
hahaha.so funny la.2.30am play song.mei sei guo meh?
hahaha.

this camp got happy got sad got angry.
but really very miss it.
haha.i actually dun wan the last day to end wo.
hahaha..so unlike me.

aiya.ding mm shun angel claudia and wei kei so yeng >.<
hahahaha..
hope next camp will be at least like this one.haha!!

10 comments:

  1. waalao ehh.beiru you say weikei and i yeng??omg.you cant compare us with angel lah.angel reli yeng.we 2 ar.yerrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.3 oso yeng.
    just different styles de yeng.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.jao very yeng lo.got 'wow' and 'woo~' de feeling.hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. den angel must be wow de.
    den weikei and i de must be woo de.
    ahhahahaha.
    yeng also gt different styles.cool~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.cool leh.
    erm.both oso got for all 3 ppl.
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.okay okay.u give me lots of confidence man.thankksss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.good lo.welcome.i'm ur 'man'.hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha.ok lah.now u become my man edi.seokfun is airen.maytheng is darling.den you are my "man".

    ReplyDelete