Thursday, November 21, 2013

Can't stand...

I can't stand how you can't see anything good of me unless when you have use of me
I can't stand how you will always lower my self-confidence
I can't stand how you will always except me to praise you, but you won't do the same to me
I can't stand how you will always pick all my faults and criticize me
I can't stand how when you can't make a decision, I make it instead but you will criticize it
I can't stand how when you are to be blamed, you become displeased and make things look like others are at fault
I can't stand how when we're in an argument, I try so hard to make things normal but you will just be uncooperative and still show your "black mood" face
I can't stand how you can only see the faults in others but not in yourself


You are not perfect
You have no concept of time
You are bad-tempered
You are not always right
You are vain
You are full of criticism


and I feel that I am trapped and have no freedom when I'm with you
and I feel that everything I do, you don't approve of
and I feel stupid and unsure when I'm with you
and I feel belittled by you
and I feel that I can't do things I like because I always have to accommodate you

...and I don't think I can stand you any longer if you continue to be like this.

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same right now. Only tears is with me everyday. =(

    ReplyDelete