Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 AMC Band Passing Out

I actually have so much to write that I don't know where to start.*sigh*

19th Dec (this is not included in the passing out..sorry)
I reached school at about 7.30am.Guess what?Only 5 other ppl there: 1 F1,1F2,2F3 and Yian Theng.No F4 in sight.What?Aren't they in charge of this camp?
Everyone dunno where to put bags..cos all the classrooms taken by St. John.
Sighs.Then more ppl came,but not 1 is F4 de.Everybody just crowded at the porch until the F4s came.

Then,we went on the bus to KL.We went to Sunway Pyramid.We wanted to go ice-skating at first,but many ppl there+expensive+not enough time.So we went to play the machines instead..the basketball one,bowling one,and another throw ball de.Then we went to have lunch at Sushi King.
Fish Leong can pay back the starbucks she owed me at last!!But..went she gave it to me she already drank half..ISHH!!YOU STILL OWE ME HAKF AR FISH LEONG!!

Next we went to Stadium Bola Sepak,Cheras to watch the KLWMBC.God.The Thailand bands are sooooo good!!We can't even compare to their junior band.T_T You all must work hard tau?Get as good as them!!You all can de!!Gambate!!


20th Dec
Reached school at 2something.Bathed and straight went to sleep.Then 6something wake up!!Swt..
When warm up we ran..all the F5s almost died.Lol.Too long din run dy cos of SPM(you see?what's the good of SPM?!).
Then trained the performinf songs..and..the inevitable--Mr Ho's speech.As always,many ppl 钓鱼..sighs..i really 佩服 him sometimes..although I always fall asleep during his speech,everything he tells us is really meaningful and very useful in our lives..I just can't help falling asleep..sorry la!!

21st Dec
Arrange and clean the halls after warm up.Then relax a bit cause I no part in chamber.xD
Then jao get ready for the performance le!!
Nervous man..the f5s line up to get the certs..so many ppl looking..@_@
Then my juniors tied the blue scarf on my neck and gave me present and hugs..I almost cried..=(

Good thing I din mess up my solo during performance like I did during practise.>.<
It's actually not bad!LOL.Last time performing le with the band le..feel sad..aihs..
My dad and bro oso came..happy-nya~^_^
Although they din hear my solo part..bubu..
After performance the F5s all busy take pictures..until dun wanna eat dinner liao..
Last time gathering with the whole lot of you le!!Dunno when can meet again also..gonna miss you guys..sobs..
Then after I just finished Shi Yi barbeque for me de 2 chicken wings,it's time for the sharing..aihs..i wanna eat dinner laa~~~bubu..
Angel..you can fight with Mr. Ho liao..haha..so long de leh your speech..although more funny la..(shh!!xD)

After that,Kar Mun asked us(F5) to play 老鹰捉小鸡 with her.So funny man.
All the juniors looking at us 老耶 at the basketball court playing.Then more and more ppl joined in.We've had lots of fun that day.I missed it so much..=)
Then it's time for the game that the F3s had organised for us.
The lovely Mrs Yan a.k.a. Cheong Sui Cheing was my group's fasci.
Although I complaint a lot,but their games are actually quite fun.
Just that someone spoiled the fun.haiz.Don't talk about that la.
Then,since we can't really sleep anyway,we(me,amanda,gillian,hwee san,kah mun,eunice,xin yee,weng wai and pui yi) keng gai until 5someting..
Talked about a lot of things..and I was kinda surprised and pleased actually..I haven't talk to gillian,kah mun,hwee san,xin yee and weng wai much before..really happy that we can talk about things after all..^_^

22nd Dec
Woke up at 8something..initially they say 10something only wake..but some workers came to work on the hall's roof..Aihs.
Then I heard someone say Kar Mun was still barbeque-ing!!For the whole night!!
Went for second round de barbeque lo..quite fun..
After that we clean up the hall,basketball court where we barbeque,and toilet.
Then went to MP hall to watch movie.."Swing Girls".Not bad that movie.Then suddenly the hall's roof fell.Luckily it didn't hit anyone.Sweat.
We moved to band room to watch in the end.More syok than in MPH leh.Dark,cool..^^
I love our bandroom.^^


I really wanna thank all my juniors for this memorable passing out camp.
We can really see the efforts you all put in.
Especially the Form3s,your games are fun,your video clip is nice,and your dances are superb.
Although some of you always gik us til high blood pressure..but..I LOVE YOU ALL!=(


I really miss AMC Band a lot.
I miss the times and memories I had.
I miss all the members I've spent time with,from 2005 F5 til 2009 F1+PA.
I miss practising formation on the field.
I miss practising basics in the halls.
I miss practising songs in the band room.
I miss eating,bathing,and resting with my friends during camps.
I miss all the silly jokes.
I miss EVERYTHING!!*sighs*






-appreciate,you guys.-

4 comments:

  1. wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa
    cry lo!!!i misss all these badly!!!sobzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooo.......wuuuu.....aiya....everybody said i can fight wif mr ho edi...=_=

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.you wrote mrs yan there..LOL.I'm So HAPPY :))

    Btw,i will miss you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yik mun: wuwu..en lo!!T_T

    angel: memang ma..haha..

    sui cheng: lol.ei?now only i realised i type ur name wrongly.SORRY!=( yea.i'll miss you too.haha.he zuo with u 2 times jor.lol.

    ReplyDelete