Saturday, May 16, 2009

Unspeakable perverts!!

What in God's name is wrong with guys nowadays?!
Why do they like to show their..ahem..cock to complete strangers?!
Why do i have to come across a total of 6 guys like this just in my short 16+ years of life?!
Can anyone tell me??

So yesterday i was onlining and chatting with a couple of friends,and checking on my friendster(i can send comments again,finally.yay!).
Then,a conversation box popped out.
It's that pervert la.who else?
The conversation went like this:

Pervert:hi
Me:hi
Pervert:hehe
*sends Video Call*
Me:*ignore the video call*
do i noe u?
Pervert:i add ur msn from friendster
(i used his email add in msn to search in friendster-zero results)
Me:what's ur friendster?
Pervert:u wan to see my birdbird?
(wha..?)
Me:no
i wanna see ur friendster
(silence..for about 10minutes)
Pervert:*nudge*
Me:what?
Pervert:accept the video call la.i let u see my birdbird.
(what the heck?didn't i just refused him?)
Me:dun wan
Pervert:(i forgot what he said.about those things la.)
(he sent webcam.I declined.He sent again.I declined again.)
Me:......
do i look like a damned slut?
go find others la
(i'm really angry dy.the first time i used the whole word 'damn' when conversing with another.the most i use is 'd*mn'.hmm.but since he's a pervert he need not be respected la.)
Pervert:oh.
do u have friends wan to see?
(what the heck?)
Me:no
Pervert:ask them la
(yea.u wished)

Then the pervert suddenly offlined.Maybe disconnected or something.
I went to look for his name in my contact list,clicked 'block this contact' and deleted him.
*cheers*

For God's sake,masturbate if you want to,but don't go showing everyone la.Are you an idiot?
What do you expect me to do?Get high?Wake up la.
And I don't know why i'm still talking about this kind of guys.The whole bunch of you just get lost la.
ding
.



I went to sleep in a killer mood.'Cause my bf fell asleep and i didn't get to vent out the feelings.
Oh yea.I thank God that my bf is not this kind of guy.He almost burst out laughing when i told him this morning.
Me:why do they like to show that..thing..ah?very shuang meh?
Bf:why u ask me wor?
hahahas.

p/s:sorry for those words.i really feel like murdering someone.this blog totally spoils my image la.*sighs*

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...they...r....stupids...
    cant tahan their nafsu la...
    wanna find pp memenuhi kehendaknya...
    hahaahhaa....i saw b4...==
    it's normal to me act..haha..
    neh,claudia noe the guy oso....haha....hot topic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo pls la.
    let ppl see their nafsu will be dipenuhi meh??
    lol.u accept or accidentally see de?
    huh.u mean got a guy always let u see and claudia noes him?

    ReplyDelete