Monday, May 18, 2009

18/5 ''Teachers' Day''

*Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers!!*

Lol.I can't believe i so hou sei go and wish my teachers.
Hmm.Maybe i'm just too free.
Free?Your head la!Tml..When chemistry meets physics..you'll see.
Come back first.Yea.My teachers ar.Actually.Most of them not bad de.
Actually.I'm quite happy with AMC teachers.Although some of them just get under your skin,they are actually quite dedicated.I mean.Compared to the other skuls around here la.*dry laugh*

Oh yea.Wish my mum Happy Teachers' Day too.
I get to eat the cake she brought back!!xD
Actually,it's part of my lunch.Together with some friend meehun and some ulam thingy.LOL.

Ei??Go back go back.Skul teachers' day.
Hmm.Ben lai we should be celebrating it on the 29th of May(a day before holidays).God knows why it have to be changed to today.
And so we're cheated of a 'rest day' and all those 表演 la.
Got ppl sing only lo.They're actually quite good.AMC banyak potential singers leh.xD
And then there's Vivien..she sang a song she created!So so talented man.And her voice..arghhh!!!
Her style quite like Lee Hom.Malaysian female version of Lee Hom.hahahas.If you pursue a career in singing,Vien,i'll give you my support 100%!xp

Hmm.This is the first time i wrote a blog that feels like i'm talking to myself.Hahaha.



i miss you=)

No comments:

Post a Comment